Agility Ladder In & Out (Two Hand)
- Agility Ladder
- Shoulders · Chest
1) Lay the agility ladder horizontally on the floor.
2) Get in a plank position outside of the ladder. Place both hands directly under your chest and go on all fours. Fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position and facing the ladder square-on.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. You should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Once you're low, push up with enough force and place your hands in the square in front.
3) Now, lower yourself again and jump across so you're parallel to the next square but hands outside the ladder.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.