Agility Ladder Hop (One Foot Side to Side)
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor - start on the outside and parallel to the first square. Face forward with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Shift the weight to your right side and lift your left foot up.
1) Take 2 mini jumps to your right and end up on the other side - land on the balls of your feet.
2) Now, take 2 more mini jumps to the left but land on the next square then out to the other side. This should make you move forward in a diagonal.
3) Follow this pattern, repeat and move your way up the ladder.