Agility Ladder Push Up Jack
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor.
2) In a square near the bottom, place both hands under your chest, wider than shoulder width apart and go on all fours.
3) Fully extend the legs behind you with a wide stance. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in a wide plank position (hands and legs parallel to a square but outside).
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. You should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Once you're low, push up with enough force and jump up and forward to the next square. As you land, bring both hands and feet in. You should be in a tricep push up position.
3) Slowly lower the chest again, once a you're low, push up with enough force and jump up and forward to the next square. Hands and feet are outside the ladder but parallel to a square.
Note: This can have a high impact on your wrists so be careful.