Agility Ladder In & Out (One Leg Shuffle)
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor - start outside the first square. Face forward with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Take a mini forward step with your right foot quickly followed by your left - keep on the balls of your feet.
2) As soon as your left foot makes contact with the floor, immediately move your right foot in the square parallel to your feet.
3) Step your right foot outside the square and mini step forward with your left foot.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.