View this exercise on Fitain
Box Jump (One Leg)
- Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
- Quadriceps · Glutes · Calves · Hamstrings
1) Stand in front of a bench/plyo box (about a foot or 2) and face it square on.
2) Shift the weight to your left leg (have a slight bend in this knee) and lift your right leg up.
1) Drive from the foot and jump up on the box. As you descend brace for the impact by landing gently on the balls of your foot.
2) Now, step back on the floor using your right foot followed by your left.
3) Lift your left leg up and return to the starting position.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: you can generate momentum by swinging your arms up (step 1).