Medicine Mason Twist (Legs Down)
- Medicine Ball · Wall Ball
1) Sit on your tailbone, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Place your hands in the crease between your thigh and knee.
3) Extend your arms fully and lean back. Tighten your core and release your arms - hold this position.
4) Grab the ball and place it beside you to your right - engage the core.
Note: The core must be engaged throughout the exercise.
1) Twist the core and lift the ball up and over your trunk.
2) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.