Agility Ladder Quarter Turn
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor - start with your right foot inside the first square and left outside on a diagnol. Face forward with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Pivot on your right foot and jump your left foot forward so both feet become parallel. As you do this, keep the same distance between each leg.
2) Now, jump your right foot in the next square - this should turn your entire body sidewards.
3) Pivot on the left foot and jump your right foot out so both feet are parallel. Again, jump your right foot into the next square which will turn your body.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.