Agility Ladder High Knees
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor and position yourself at the bottom - face it square on.
2) Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Shift the weight to your left side and bring your right knee up towards the ceiling. Step this foot in the first square on the way down.
2) As your right foot makes contact with the floor, immediately lift your left knee up. On the way down, step forward to the next square.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: land on the balls off your feet. You can also pump your arms for momentum.