Agility Ladder Icky Shuffle (Backwards)
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor - start on the left side of the ladder in line with the first square. Face backwards with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Shift the weight to your right leg - hinge slightly forward from the hips.
2) Take 2 mini steps to your left and end up on the other side of the ladder with your right knee up.
3) Now, take 2 more mini steps to the right but step on the next square. This should make you move backwards in a diagonal.
4) Follow this pattern, repeat and move your way up the ladder.