View this exercise on Fitain
Suspension Strap Reverse Lunge (w/ Knee Drive Hop)
- Suspension Trainer
- Calves · Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a long length.
2) Take a few forward steps (about a foot or two) and place your left foot through the handle. Plant the right foot on the floor - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Bend both knees - your right knee should be near a 90 degree angle and your left parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
4) Hinge forward from the hips.
1) Press into your right heel, jump and swing your left knee upwards. As this happens hinge up from the hips - keep the core tight and chest up. Land on the balls of your feet.
2) Return back to the reverse lunge position.