Front Squat Tap
- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1 ) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom, press into the middle of your feet and jump up. Bring the left leg forward and your right leg back. Land on the balls of your feet.
3) Jump up again but this time bring both legs back to the starting position - both feet should be aligned.
4) Squat down and jump up again. Bring your right leg forward and the left back.
5) Jump back to the starting position and repeat the pattern.
Note: These are only mini jumps.