View this exercise on Fitain
Medicine Chest Pass (One Leg)
- Medicine Ball
1) Start with the ball in front of your chest.
2) Shift the weight to your left side and lift your right foot up (you should be balancing on one leg).
3) Hinge forward from the hips and focus on a spot on the floor.
1) Forcefully push the ball towards the floor - put enough power behind it so it bounces back up.
2) Catch the ball on the way up.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: keep a straight back during this position.