1) Stand tall with the chest up, core tight, head neutral and back flat.
2) Grab the kettlebell with both hands (crush grip).
3) Hinge forward from the hips, bend the knees and start with the kettlebell on your right side.
1) Press into your heels and drive up - hinge forward from the hips. Use this momentum to swing the dumbbell up and across your body. The endpoint should be you standing with the kettlebell over your left shoulder.
2) Now, swing the kettlebell back down to your right side - follow the momentum. As you do this, bend your knees and hinge back from the hips. You should be in the starting position.