Slam Ball Wall Throw (Lunge)
- Slam Ball
- Full Body
1) Place a slam ball a few feet away from the wall and put it on the floor.
2) Stand just behind the ball and turn your body - so your right shoulder is facing the wall. Feet should be shoulder-width apart with chest up, core tight.
3) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees, back flat and place both hands either side of the ball.
1) Pick the ball up and take a step towards the wall with your right leg.
2) Twist your trunk and lift your back heel up - twist the feet towards the wall. For the back foot, pivot on the balls.
3) Use the trunk rotation momentum to throw the ball against the wall. Both knees should still be bent but the body slightly upright (split stance).
4) Push up from your right heel to standing and walk towards the ball - bring it back to the start. Reset yourself by getting in the deadlift position.