Agility Ladder Plyo Push Up
- Agility Ladder
- Shoulders · Chest
1) Lay the agility ladder horizontally on the floor.
2) In the first square, place both hands directly under your chest and go on all fours.
3) Fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position (hands in the square and legs out)
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. You should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Once you're low, push up with enough force and jump up and over to the next square. Think as if you're pushing the ground away.
Note: This can have a high impact on your wrists so be careful.