- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Calves · Glutes
1) Keep your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lift your left knee up.
1) Jump forward and to your left (in a diagonal). Push off from your right foot and land on your left - keep your right knee raised.
2) Jump to your right - land on your right foot with your left knee raised.
3) Jump back and to your left (in a diagonal) - land on your left foot with the right knee raised.
4) Jump to your right with the left knee raised - you should be back to the starting position.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.