Agility Ladder In & Out (Travelling w/ Slider)
- Agility Ladder · Slider Plate
- Full Body
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor.
2) In a square near the bottom, place both hands under your chest (wider than shoulder width apart) and go on all fours.
3) Fully extend the legs behind you with a wide stance. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in a plank position (hands and legs outside the ladder).
4) Place your toes on the slider plate.
1) Move your right hand out the square in a diagonal followed by your left hand - both hands should be parallel to the next square. As you do this, keep the plank position and drag the plates forward.
2) Now, bring your right hand in the square followed by your left.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.