Kettlebell Wrist Curl
- Kettlebell · Bench · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
1) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Lean forward - aim to have a 45 degree angle and keep a straight line between the head, neck and back.
2) Grab the kettlebells with palms facing up (underhand grip). Place your forearms on your legs and allow the palms to hang towards the floor - the wrists and knees should have contact.
1) Keep the arms in place and curl your wrists up towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top. Now, gently lower the weights back down to the starting position.