View this exercise on Fitain
Agility Ladder Ali Shuffle (Transfer)
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor - start on the left side of the ladder in line with the first square. Face forward with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Quickly scissor your feet so your left foot is forward and your right foot is back - repeat and follow this pattern on the other side. As you do this, move forward on the outside of the ladder.
2) Once you hit half way, shift the weight to your left leg and lift your right foot up - pause here. Now, jump over the ladder and land on your right foot with your left foot up.
3) Continue scissoring your feet and move forward.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: land on the balls of your feet and use your arms for momentum.