Slam Ball Reverse Lunge Slam
- Full Body
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Grab the slam ball.
1) Lift the ball above your head.
2) Slam the ball down and take a step back with your right leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your left knee is at a 90 degree angle and your right is parallel to the ground. The left knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the right should be hovering above the ground.
3) Bring your back leg forward and pick up the ball from the floor - bend from the knees and keep the back flat.
4) Repeat with the other leg.