- Body weight
- Hip Abductors · Hip Adductors
1) Get on all fours with your shins and hands shoulder width apart. Try keep the back flat and hands directly under your chest. Come onto your forearms and push your tailbone back slightly.
2) Extend your right leg behind you - cross it over your left.
1) In an arc-like motion, swing your right leg towards your right shoulder. As you do this, extend your right arm so your forearm is lifted.
2) Now, reverse the movement and swing your leg back to the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.