Landmine Fly (Alternating)
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor - load your weight to the other side. Position yourself so the anchor is in front of you.
2) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight and back flat. Grab the end of the bar with your right hand (underhand grip) and angle the bar outwards.
1) Slowly lift the bar up in an arc-like motion towards the centre of your body. At the same time, lift the left arm and meet in the middle.
2) Transfer the bar to your left hand and lower it in an arc-like motion on the other side.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.