BOSU Dome Squat Jump
- BOSU Ball
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Calves
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up.
2) Step your left foot on the BOSU and the other on the floor - have a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight. Your ankle may feel slightly awkward - get comfortable and balanced before you continue.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Push into the left heel and jump up. Land on the balls of your feet.