Agility Ladder In & Out (Push Up w/ Slider)
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor.
2) In a square near the bottom, place both hands under your chest (wider than shoulder width apart) and go on all fours.
3) Fully extend the legs behind you with a wide stance. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in a plank position (hands and legs outside the ladder).
4) Place your toes on the slider plate.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. You should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Once you're low, push up with enough force and move forward so your hands end up in the next square. As you land, slide both feet forward - the feet should have contact with the floor at all times.
3) As you lower yourself this time, your triceps should be closer to your body.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: This can have a high impact on your wrists so be careful.