Kettlebell Farmers Walk (Racked Grapevine)
- Full Body
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight. Face sideways on in the direction you intend to walk in.
2) Rest the kettlebells in front of your chest with the elbows tucked in (racked position). Keep the shoulders down and wrist up - the lats should be engaged.
1) Shift the weight to your left leg and cross the right foot over your left (the left leg should be behind).
2) Now, shift the weight to your right leg and bring the left foot forward. Both feet should be aligned.
3) This time, cross the right leg behind your left foot. Then step your left foot over your right. Again, both feet should be aligned.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.