Goblet Squat (Hot Feet to 4 Tuck Jumps)
- Body weight
- Calves · Hip Adductors · Quadriceps · Hamstrings
1) Stand tall with legs wider than shoulder width apart and a slight bend in the knees - point the feet out. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Run in place quickly by pushing through the balls of your feet. As your running, circle your arms in a clockwise motion in front of you.
2) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
3) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
4) Pause for a second at the bottom, press into the middle of your feet and jump up 4 times. Land on the balls of your feet.
Note: As you jump, you can place your hands in front of you to create targets for your knees.