View this exercise on Fitain
Foam Roller Mountain Climber
- Foam Roller
1) Place the foam roller behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one shin on the roller.
3) Extend your other leg out behind you - keep the hips up and core tight. You're aiming for a straight line between the rear leg, back, head and neck.
1) Extend the leg on the roller behind you and bring your knee into your chest (the one in the air). This will cause you to 'crunch'.
2) Hold for a second and reverse the movement back to the starting position.