Dumbbell Shoulder Press (Alternating w/ Body Twist)
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Start with the weights resting near your shoulders - elbows facing forward and down.
1) Slowly extend one arm and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) On the same side, as you reach the top lift the heel of your foot and pivot inwards - your body should twist.
3) Pause for a second and reverse to the starting position.
4) Touch your shoulder and repeat on the other side.