Tennis Ball (Bounce, Pass, Pass, Catch)
- Tennis Ball
- Full Body
1) Extend your right arm in front of you (about shoulder height). Hold this ball with an overhand grip. This will cause a slight twist in your trunk.
2) Hold the other ball close to your body. Keep the knees soft, chest up and core tight.
1) Bounce the right ball down to the floor.
2) As it bounces up, pass the ball from your left hand to your right. Then pass it back again so it ends back to your left hand.
3) Catch the bounced ball with an overhand grip on the right side.