Reverse Lunge (w/ Knee Drive)
- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Abdominals
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Take a step backward with your left leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and swing your left knee forward. This should cause your core to crunch at the top.
3) Pause for a second and swing back to the reverse lunge position.
Coordination · Balance
Fitain is FREE
for everyone to use
All features & functionality are included. We have worked hard to make sure we can help as many people as possible take the next steps on their health and fitness journey.
Get started straight away
Sign up takes less than a minute and unlike existing apps, we don't ask for your age, weight, height, sex or shoe size. Find high-quality workout plans and health and fitness professionals in a matter of seconds. You can even take things a step further and connect with a trainer. You're in control and your information is always kept safe and secure at all times. We will never share your data with other companies.