Reverse Lunge (w/ Knee Drive)
- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Abdominals
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Take a step backward with your left leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and swing your left knee forward. This should cause your core to crunch at the top.
3) Pause for a second and swing back to the reverse lunge position.