Landmine Snatch (Alternating)
- Full Body
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor - load your weight to the other side. Position yourself so the anchor is to your left.
2) Start in a deadlift position, with your left hand holding the bar - grab it with an over hand grip.
1) Drive from your feet and come up to standing.
2) As you reach half way, grab the bar with your right hand - both hands should be firmly holding the bar. Pivot on your left foot so you end up facing the anchor square on.
3) Now, use the momentum and push the bar up - pause here.
4) Pivot on your right foot and reverse the movement down - you should be in the starting position on the other side.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: steps 1 to 4 should be done in one movement.