View this exercise on Fitain
Stability Ball Warrior 2 Pose
- Stability Ball
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Place the stability ball in between your legs and get in a wide stance (feet about a foot or two apart) - point the left foot outwards. The heels of both feet should align.
3) Twist your trunk to face the left leg. Keep upright and extend your arms out in opposite directions.
1) Sit your tailbone on the ball. Shift the weight to your left leg and bend that knee at a near 90 degree angle - the right leg should be fully extended. If your stance isn't wide enough, adjust your position at this point.
2) Hold this position until the end of the timer.
Note: don't let the knee track over the toe.