Cable Stability Ball Mason Twist
- Cable Machine · Stability Ball
1) On one side of the cable machine slide the anchor point to the bottom.
2) Select your weight and attach the handle to the end.
3) Sit upright on the stability ball and plant your feet on the floor.
4) Walk your feet out and slightly lean back - keep your lower back and glutes in contact with the ball.
5) Grab the handle with both hands and extend your arms to the ceiling - have a slight bend in your elbows.
Note: keep your core tight throughout the entire exercise.
1) Keep your arms straight and pull the handle to your right - this will cause you to twist your core.
2) Pause at the endpoint. Now, slowly return back to the starting position.
Note: breathe out on the 'crunch'.