Landmine Towel T Bar Row
- Upper Back · Forearms
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor behind you - load your weight to the other side. Position yourself so the anchor is between your legs.
2) Grab both ends of the towel and rest the bar in the middle of it.
3) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Hinge forward from the hips with your chest up, back flat and core tight.
1) Slowly pull the bar towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arms back to the starting position.