Stability Ball Mason Twist
- Stability Ball
1) Sit upright on the stability ball and plant your feet on the floor.
2) Walk your feet out and slightly lean back - keep your lower back and glutes in contact with the ball.
3) Lift your elbows outwards and place one hand over the other in front of your chest. Your shoulders, elbows and forearm should be aligned.
Note: keep your core tight throughout the entire exercise.
1) Keep your arms and elbows in place as you twist the core - aim to reach your right elbow down to the floor.
2) Now, reverse the movement and return to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.