Kettlebell Ballistic Curl (One Arm)
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Grab the kettlebell with an overhand grip in front of your body - bend your knees and hinge at the hips slightly.
1) Drive from your heels and come up to standing. As you reach half way, bend your elbow and twist your wrist towards you at the same time. You should end up in a bicep curl position.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze your biceps.
3) Now, reverse the movement by lowering the weight to the floor. Follow the momentum and twist your wrist so your palm ends up facing behind (starting position).