Dumbbell Plank Shoulder Raise
- Full Body
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
2) Shift the weight to your left side and grab the dumbbell with your right hand.
3) Keep the hips down, back flat and head neutral.
1) Slowly lift the dumbbell in front of you - keep a slight bend in the elbows. You're aiming for a straight line between the extended arm and back.
2) Pause at the top. Lower back down to the starting position.