- Body weight
1) Sit on your tailbone, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Place your hands in the crease between your thigh and knee.
3) Extend your arms fully and lean back. Lift your feet up, tighten your core and release your arms - hold this position.
4) Place one hand over the other in front of your chest. Your shoulders, elbows and forearm should be aligned.
1) Twist the core and reach your hands down to your right side.
2) Now, lift your hands up and over your trunk and touch the floor on the opposite side.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.