Sandbag Squat to Press
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Shoulders
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the sandbag by the top handles and place it behind your neck - elbows face down and forward.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position - keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.
4) When you're at the top, shoulder press by slowly extending your arms and pushing upwards. Keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
5) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.