Dumbbell Seated Fly
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
- Upper Back
1) Set the bench/step to be in an incline position.
2) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
3) Grab the dumbbells with an overhand grip - allow the weights to hang towards the floor.
4) Lean forward - aim to have a 45 degree angle and keep a straight line between the head, neck and back.
1) With a slight bend in your elbows and arms fairly straight, slowly lift the weights away from your sides.
2) Stop when your arms are somewhat parallel to the ground - this is a slow and controlled exercise.
3) Pause for a second at the top. Now, lower them back to the starting position.