Stability Ball Mountain Climber
- Stability Ball
1) Place the stability ball behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one shin on the ball.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and put your other leg on the ball. You should be in a decline plank position. Keep the hips up and core tight. You're aiming for a straight line between the legs, back, head and neck.
1) Drive one knee towards the centre of your stomach - this should force you to 'crunch'.
2) Bring your leg back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.
Note: breathe out on the 'crunch'.