View this exercise on Fitain
Agility Ladder Icky Shuffle (w/ Cones)
- Agility Ladder · Training Cones
1) Lay the agility ladder on the floor and place each cone parallel to a square. Start on the left side of the ladder in line with the first square. Face forward with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Shift the weight to your left leg - hinge slightly forward from the hips.
2) Take 2 mini steps to your right and end up on the other side of the ladder with your left knee up.
3) Now, take 2 more mini steps to the left but step on the next square. This should make you move forward in a diagonal - follow this pattern.
4) Once you're in line with a cone, shuffle sidewards and touch it. Then shuffle back to the ladder and carry on making your way up.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.