View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extension (One Arm)
1) Stand tall with your chest up, back flat and core tight.
2) Lift your triceps up towards the ceiling so they're vertical to the floor. Throughout the entire exercise, keep the triceps in place.
3) Place your left hand on your right bicep (to help keep it in place).
4) Start with the dumbbell in your right hand behind your head.
1) Slowly extend your arm and push the dumbbell towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the triceps. Now, gently lower back to the starting position.