View this exercise on Fitain
Hindu Push Up
- Body weight
- Upper Back · Chest · Shoulders
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
2) Keep your legs straight and walk your hands towards your feet. This will cause your tailbone to lift up towards the ceiling - you're aiming for a 'V' shape.
1) Bend your elbows and lower your chest to the floor.
2) As you reach a low plank, lift your torso up and straighten your arms.
3) Pause for a second, now reverse the movement back to the starting position.
Note: this should be a fluid movement with step 1 & 2.