Medicine Jump Squat
- Medicine Ball
- Calves · Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the ball in front of your chest. Relax the shoulders with elbows facing down.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom, press into the middle of your feet and jump up. Land on the balls of your feet.