Sandbag Zercher Squat
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the sandbag by the top handles.
3) Start with the sandbag resting in between the shoulders and back of your forearms. The elbows will face forward and down.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position - keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.