Prowler Sled Squat Pull
- Prowler Sled
- Full Body
1) Anchor a strap to the sled (try using a rope/suspension strap). Load the appropriate weight, grab the handles and take a few back steps.
2) Lower yourself into a squat - bend the knees and push your tailbone back. Keep your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Your arms should be fully extended in front of you.
Note: you'll be travelling backwards so make sure your path is clear.
1) Pull the sled towards you using a 'rowing' motion. At the same time, come up to standing.
2) Take a few back steps and lower yourself into a squat.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.