Resistance Band Tricep Push Down
- Resistance Bands
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the resistance band to it.
2) Grab the band and walk a few steps backwards (so you have some tension).
3) Try keep your elbows close to your sides throughout the entire exercise. Think, "the only thing that should be moving are my forearms".
1) Keep the elbows in place and push the band down and out.
2) Pause at the bottom and squeeze your triceps. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.
Note: you can attach the band to any high anchor.