View this exercise on Fitain
Battle Ropes Wave (Squat Jump)
- Battle Ropes
- Full Body
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet backwards.
1) Whip the first rope with one arm to create a wave-like motion. Whip the second rope straight after - follow this pattern.
2) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
3) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
4) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the middle of your feet and jump up. Land on the balls of your feet.