Dumbbell Shoulder Press (Alternating w/ Twist)
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Start with the weights resting near your shoulders - elbows facing outwards and down.
1) Slowly extend one arm and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) As you reach the top twist your palm inwards and tuck the elbow in - you're going from open to neutral grip.
3) Pause for a second and reverse to the starting position.
4) Touch your shoulder and repeat on the other side.